1.What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 freaking am. Even on my day off I can't sleep in!
2.Diamonds or pearls? Both. Princess cut and natural, please.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Thor
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dr. Who!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Uh...food, when I do eat.
6. What is your middle name? Leigh
7. What food do you dislike? Corn, any type of squash and zucchini. Blech,
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Pandora/Slacker radio.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford
10. Favorite sandwich? GYRO!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Habitual liars.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Corsets/Bodices
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to the ROK, 22 hr flight and all
14. Favorite brand of clothing. Well- made and fitted, otherwise I don't care.
15. Where would you retire? Somewhere close to a full military base w/hospital. Otherwise, no preference.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year's. Despite being out of work for 4 months at the time, my husband managed to make it really special for me.
17. Favorite sport to watch? If live- armed combat, hockey, football, baseball On TV? Hockey or football.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? The interwebz
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No clue, it's being posted to my blog not an email.
20. When is your birthday? November
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Have to be a morning person, but prefer night.
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 5
24. Any new and exciting news you ' d like to share with us? My husband's coming home tonight!
25.What did you want to be when you were little? Probably a star.
26.How are you today? Excited!
27. What is your favorite candy? Lindt chocolate truffles. /swoon
28. What is your favorite flower? OOh, tough one. Hmm..probably hedge roses like the ones my mother had when I was a little girl.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 30, 2011
30.What's your full name? Phe ne Chainodagh for re-enacting/Faire
31. What are you listening to right now? The trudging footsteps of a sleepy 9 1/2 year old
32. What was the last thing you ate? Gyros, homemade with fresh tzatziki sauce.
33. Do you wish on stars? Nope
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
35. How is the weather right now? Gorgeous
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No calls yet.
37. Favorite soft drink? D. Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? The Holy Grail Irish Pub and Restaurant
39.Real hair color? Undetermined It's been over a decade since I've seen it.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls
41.Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? both
43.Chocolate or Vanilla? Both
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee. Steamed grass, not my cup of tea.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back- again, this is being posted to a blog.
46. When was the last time you cried? Ah, probably while reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
47. What is under your bed? Would rather not know.
48.What did you do last night? Slept like the recently dead
49. What are you afraid of? Spiders
50. Salty or sweet? Both
51. How many keys on your key ring? Too many
52. How many years at your current job? In industry, 3. At current location? 6 months.
53. Favorite day of the week? My day off.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 8
55. Do you make friends easily? I suppose so. Not really something I've thought about.