Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." Henry David Thoreau

While, we're still working on success, we certainly have had a busy weekend! 

Friday had originally been scheduled to be a MFA day, but due to a badly sprained ankle on my part and other things coming up we postponed going to see the Samurai exhibit until after The Move.     

Scheduled the appraisal, filled out the Loan Application and generally busied ourselves doing the "should do"s we normally put off.   Saturday was a work party day for the local Ren Faire that we've volunteered for since Year 2.  Not thinking about how many years ago that is right now.  It hurts.  

Spent a pleasant afternoon repainting the signs and supervising the dogs adoring crowds.   It was a lovely, warm and sunny day.  We felt it was a crime to lock them in the house all day so brought them with us.  They spent the afternoon sun bathing and being cossetted by the other volunteers.  

I want to return as a pampered house pet in my next life.  Seriously.  

After that it was off to Nashua to color a friend's hair and dinner.   Today was for relaxing and dinner at my cousin's.   

Tomorrow I have more orders to ship, jobs to apply for and errands to run, but for now I think I'm going to relax with a favorite book. 

Slainte

No comments:

Post a Comment