Monday, June 27, 2011

Céad Míle Fáilte!

A hundred thousand welcomes to you!  

It's been ages since I've been so happy to see you, Monday!  Thank you for arriving so promptly after Sunday, but then you're always punctual, which this tired girl appreciates greatly this morning.   Now, if only the rest of the week can go as smoothly as today is starting out, I will be delighted!

As you can probably tell- I've had one of THOSE weeks at work.  Fortunately, my home life didn't decide to go pear shaped on me at the same time.   In all honesty it was just a really, really, REAAAALLLLY long week at work.  One of my coworkers has been ill and was unable to work two days last week and I was asked to cover her shifts on Monday and Thurs last week, giving up one of my days off in the process.  On the one hand I'm delighted for more hours, on the other I'm fried.   So, K being able to switch shifts with me today is a Godsend.

It's a gorgeous day out too, perfect weather for going hiking later on^^

This evening will be studio time- I have several pieces that need to be heat tempered and two paintings that I need to do final touch ups on and set back in their frames.  Not to mention all the paperwork I need to get in order for GNEW in two weeks.  

My second official event as a vendor!  I'm ridiculously excited- and terrified.  Nooo, not thinking about that.  I refuse to give in to nerves!  At least, not until after I get back from GNEW on the 10th.  

/sigh   Enough procrastinating.  The House Troll has yet to surface for the day, so those dishes aren't going to wash themselves.   /grumble

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Paperwork? What paperwork do we need for GNEW? Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. isa, I am so sorry for being obscure! No- you're fine. I was thinking about what I need to do for vending. List of stock, prices, signage, shopping that I need to do for GNEW, packing list, stuff like that. ie. paperwork

    Hope I didn't give you a major shock!

    ReplyDelete